Sunday, August 17, 2014

Advertising

I saw an ad today that really broke through the clutter. So much so that even my three year old daughter got interested in the ad and it's song. I think this is the biggest test that the ad passed.

So here is the ad for you:

Honda Mobilio TVC: http://youtu.be/DyGHqA8bVfg

The other links tell me that Honda is also lining up some Kapil Sharma ads. It's amazing how Kapil Sharma has built a great brand for himself and continues to make the right decisions. Compared to what Kangana Ranaut is doing.

Kangana Ranaut shops at Deal Guru - ASKME BAZAAR: http://youtu.be/5SxtgvZHKB0

I think Kangana can definitely do with a better brand manager, specially if she cannot manage it herself.

What surprises me though is that on YouTube the former ad which was released on July 23 has received only 36k hits compared to 188k hits by the latter, even though it was released on August 2. I think star power matters a lot in the advertising world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home